Tuesday, August 30, 2005

magic quiz.

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.

*stolen from ali's livejournal
What do you know... I am an only child!


~later

Well, the baby was screaming on and off all day. Off when she was eating. Ok, I'm exagerating a little. She just really didn't take any naps at all today and cried. Except earlier in the day when I was making a bunch of frantic phone calls to find out who had pumped my septic tank before we bought the house. Why you may ask... ( well, not really... I know how interesting my septic tank must be to you all) well, back in May I got a letter from the county with this form I need to have the septic tank pumping people sign when they pump and inspect my system. This has to be done every three years. I suppose to make sure that people actually have theirs emptied periodically. Since it's only been 1.5 years since we had it done and I really don't have money to pay my mortgage next month I'd rather just pay the $26 dollars (filing fee) and have the people who did it last sign off on it than pay over a hundred dollars and do it again. Plyed much phone tag and eventually got the correct company the second time I spoke to the selling realtor. Small problem is that we had it done 19 months ago.. and it says a max of 18.. so we'll see if they are jerks and make us re do it..

Thrilling hey.

Today I fed Iris for between 1hr to 1.5 hours at a time with an average of 1.5-2 hours between start times. This means I had about an hour break between feedings. I'm guessing 6 week growth spurt. What fun. Here's hoping we get some sleep tonight. Or rather, I hope I get some sleep. Chris has to work and it would be cruel and unusual to make him stay up.. right?

if you are still reading... Don't you have anything better to do with your time? :D

<< Home