Thursday, August 25, 2005

hrrm...

I thought I had posted again already. I guess I was mistaken.


So anyway...

LIfe proceeds merrily on. I can almost see myself age in the mirror ( if I actually had time to look at myself in the mirror) because everything is going by so quickly. August is nearly over. I have a 2 month appointment for Iris on September 21st and then I assume I will be back at work starting the following Monday. Three more weeks approximately. Wow.

Iris still rarely sleeps more than 3 hours at night. She continues to give people the finger. ( It's subtle, almost like it was accidental... but we all know she's flipping us off.)

The tornado hystaria is wearing down. Not the it is any less horrible, but it is on the news less. Replaced by some other hyped up thing.

I have nothing to wear. I need to take the maternity clothes out of my closet and put normal clothes back in it. Not that a lot of them will fit anymore anyway... I have 10lbs of pregnancy weight left to lose. I suppose that 10 left of 42 isn't so bad, but it doesn't make my clothes fit any better. I miss my shaping underwire bras. They have been replaced by sports style nursing bras that I always have to keep a breast pad in or risk leaking onto my shirt at an inopportune time. ( anytime) Really, when is it a good time for a wet spot on ones shirt...

I have things to pick up at the library. I don't feel like going anywhere. Last time I went I talked to a library patron who had a baby like the week before me. She is starting a mother baby group and I gave her my phone number. I think that will be a really good thing. I don't know anyone really. Plus Shawna is moving to Madison to live with her boyfriend, so she won't live in town anymore. I think it will be good to try and meet some people like me with kids. I don't know if there are any people that I'll gel with here... but one never knows.

Well, I should be feeding iris again in 30 minutes and I'd like to swith some laundry and put in another load. Angel baby is in her bouncy seat looking around. She just spit out her pacifier and I'm wondering how long it will be till she cries. I'm going to try to give it back and dash down stairs and back before she flips out.

Wish me luck.

<< Home