Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Me Me ME...

So, in retaliation to friend blogs posting more personal things.. here are some possible little known facts about ME. In no particular order.

  1. I once had a ferret latched onto my cheek. It was "the friendly one"... Go figure.
  2. I have 3 cats
  3. I have 2 tattoos
  4. I have never broken any bones, not gotten any stitches. Although, I once should have gotten stitches...
  5. I LOVE popsicles. The real fruit kinds usually because I tell myself they are better for me.
  6. I have traveled to 11 countries spread over 5 continents.
  7. I have lived in 4 different countries.
  8. I graduated highschool with honors. ( granted.. I took a lot of art classes.. but I it still sounds kind of fancy)
  9. I sanded and polyurathaned all the floors in my new house.
  10. My cousin and I were born on each others due dates.
  11. I dated four guys named Chris. ( including the BEST one... that I married)
  12. I've worn glasses since the third grade.
  13. I once had green hair. Don't try and henna light brown hair black...( trust me)
  14. The one time I got up the guts to audition for a main part in a play, it was cancelled.
  15. My mom took Leslie Nielson to a party once. I think she picked him up at a bar.. ( go MOM!)
  16. I haven't been back to Canada since May 21, 2002.
  17. I love movies that make me cry. ( books too)
  18. I have a half sister, 2 step sisters and one step brother.
I don't have a 19 damnit....plus I went and had dinner when I was trying to think of more...

Oh well... I'll just post this incomplete or it will be 2 weeks since the last entry.

<< Home