Thursday, February 17, 2005

to make my day...

I have a mail obsession. Even junk mail. Well, maybe not credit card sign up letters... ( you aren't going to give us one anyway, you tease!)

Anyhoo, today I went out and got the mail and we got a magazine(Saveur), the local paper, a Dr's appointment letter and a letter from my friend and yours, the department of homeland security.

I tore into that letter so fast! Scanned quickly... Welcome to the United States of America. Then I could calm down. It was not a letter telling me when I was to be deported. Yay! The worst is over, I don't ever have to be without Chris. I'll get a shiny new ID card "Green card". I'll be allowed to leave the US and come back like a "normal" person. It's a huge relief.

Now... if I can only get really prepared for my job interview next Wednesday. I hate job interviews. I feel kind of weird about the whole thing. ie: why was the job posted externally if she knew I was going to apply. I read this as she doesn't want me or that job. but, who knows. I'm just negative about some things.. and I overthink.

Anyhoo... My new sofa and loveseat look great and I am in a pretty good mood. Well, except for the fact that it's already almost 11pm and I have to get up early for work.

Blah...

<< Home