Sunday, February 06, 2005

Nagging feeling.

You know, that thing in the back of your mind and doesn't let you really relax until it's been taken care of. Right now for me its the funeral I have to go to today for Jim. I know I'm going to cry and I would really rather not do that around people I don't know well. Hell, the only people I really don't mind crying around are the cats, and to a lesser extent Chris. Also, we have the immigration interview on Thursday. This entails organizing everything we need to bring and the photocopies of them. Plus getting up really early to drive to Milwaukee. On top of that, conveying that we are *really* a couple. Well, duh... But, who knows how we will come off. We'll come with photos on disc and a couple albums.

I am a eBay-o-holic. Can't stop window shopping. I'm really not all that crazy about actually spending, but I look ALL THE TIME. Occasionally, I find a really amazing deal that I usually end up feeling guilty about because I feel bad that the person selling isn't getting more money. How dumb is that.

The yard looks gross. It has been in the 50's the past two days and the snow is really melting fast, leaving behind the ever so lovely brown grass and mud. Today the forecast is for rain, so it's not going to improve. Plus the fact that it will get colder again this winter and we will have to endure the melt and mud cycle at least once more this winter. *greaaaaaat.




<< Home