Monday, November 29, 2004

The doorbell rang. Weird...

Chris' Dad arrived and we had lunch ( the day before's soup). The the bathroom fun began. They had just started glueing/hammering the wainscoting to the wall when, *gasp* the doorbell rang. This doesn't happen very often, so I was quite surprised. More, what on earth was that? So there is a whole lot of banging going on in the bathroom and outside around the roofline. The bright side being that soon water will not drain off of the roof and into the basement, but where we direct it with our extra-large down spouts. The wainscoting also looks really nice. The other cool part is that I have to go to work at 5pm so when I get home tonight everything will be done.

I have to think about something good for dinner and then a snack for work during my break.

I really should have had a nap this afternoon.

-Off to forage for food.

<< Home