Monday, November 15, 2004

Happy Birthday to me! ( almost)

I LOVE birthdays. mine in particular I guess.
I love giving people thoughtful gifts and seeing them open them. I just like watching people open presents. I get the same joy out of mail and new stuff at work. Some might say I am easily amused.. *hrrrm.

Chris day on the 6th was good. I bought him 2 books and these white ceramic cow hooks that really look like white ceramic cow Zombies. :D I made potroast and bought a loaf of roasted garlic french bread. Oh, I also bought white chocolate cranberry cookies and brownies for dessert. Yum. he said I gave him a perfect evening. *sigh

Bathroom update: Chris sanded the walls. He has to redo a few areas that shrunk when they dried and then sand again. Then I can paint! I like painting.. it one of those sort sof mindless tasks , plus you can see what you've done so it's pretty rewarding. We didn't get much done this weekend. Partly because I think we were recovering from having houseguests, and partly because of something else.

Tomorrow at work I get cake. Well, some sort of dessert anyway. Everyone at work has someone elses birthday. Often there are treats for no reason at all. Occasionally library patrons bring us goodies too. My personal favorite was fresh sweet corn. MMM

I think we are going out for japanese food tomorrow. Other than that, I have no idea. I always want to be surprised. I want the day all planned out for me ( as long as it is something I want to do) and to get something that I wanted but didn't ask for specifically. I know... it's a lot to ask. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy. A nice dinner out with my beloved will be great too, even thought I don't get to have any singapore slings like last time we were there. :( hehe.

Till next time ...


<< Home