Monday, October 18, 2004

Copy cat~

I got this from Alicia's blog. So I thought, hey, why not.




create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

It makes me realize that I haven't been anywhere in a really long time. *sigh. Most of my traveling was done at 13, and then again when I was 18. I'm 27 in just under a month, so, it's time I went somewhere!. Well I suppose moving 2000 miles from home is somewhere... But I want more.

In immigration news, I finally recieved my Employment Authorization document (EAD). I imagine this is because of the letter I sent asking when i would actualy get it since my interim one expires on my birthday. So that's all set and a large weight is off of my shoulders. It would have sucked to have to quit my job because the government is so SLOW. I estimate that I may have my green card by next summer. I hope.. I haven't been to Canada since May 21, 2002. Weird! Time flies when you are having fun. I have now been married for a year and a half. Weeee.

It is almost November. Chris and I have November Birthdays. Chris will be on business trips twice in November. It's becoming less amusing to have him be a business man. It is still sort of amusing, but I hate it when he is gone. I'm such a baby.

Well, I lost my train of thought and can't think of anything else to write about. SO.... more~ Later.

PS: I did not edit or spell check... So :P

<< Home