Thursday, August 26, 2004

Last week I wrote a really great post...

And then I clicked publish and there was some stupid error andI clicked back and it was gone. I wasn't about to try to write the great post again. I was so pissed. Damn technology hiccup. Chris told he he writes them in word first and then pastes them over. Seems like a good idea.

you to know, I didn't forget I had a blog... I just needed time to recover from that blogger anger. * deep breaths.


Right now I am listening to Chris score calls. "Score calls??" you may ask... As a "coach" Chris has to pull certain recorded calls by his associates and listen to them and rate them. I don't know on what, but it is sort of funny to listen to them. Maybe I am just odd. or well.. ok.. Definitely ( not maybe)

I bought a lot of bulbs at home depot. 118 tulips, 50 daffodils, 50 crocus' plus the things I ordered online from a garden center. They are shipping at the end of August. It sure is going to be fun to plant all those bulbs this fall. In the spring, I'll be so anxious for things to come up! Of course, that is providing that the squirrels don't eat them all...

Well, this is certainly not as good ans the post that disappeared, but it is an update... Albeit a half-assed one.

*ciao.

<< Home