Saturday, June 26, 2004

Good thing no one reads my blog,

Or they would be pissed that I'm not much for updates. I keep having thoughts at inopportune times for great things to say, but of course I can't actually write them then and then forget when I actually come here to write. Ok.. So I actually have a lot of time to forget, since I barely do more than email lately.

I like working at the library a lot. This full time job came up at the city that I could apply for, but I'd rather see if I can get full time at the library. *sigh, I had mostly decided, but I really am waffling on this one. That and I'd feel really guilty for leaving so soon after I started. Damn loyalty. I am such a sucker.

Chris just phoned, he's going to be late since he is just leaving work now. I'm hungry. ( what else is new) I believe we are going to have grilled tilapia with a sweet chili ginger glaze and some salad. It's so hard to diet when you like to eat so much. I'm sure there's some psychological reason, but right now I'm sticking with, "it tastes good". The flowers I started from seed are finally starting to bloom. The first poppy opened the other day. So that's 2 kinds of flowers blooming so far. I'll keep you updated with this scintillating topic, never fear.

I really need to write a letter to immigration to make sure they have my new address that I sent them in April. I haven't had anything back from them, and I think that I should be getting something for my work permit, since I believe the one I have is only temporary, I thought they lasted a year and mine expires on my birthday (Nov) Chris has to send in a change of address too, which he hasn't done yet. *sigh. He also has to hook up a printer somewhere so I can print things at home.

I want a pedometer. I'm intrigued by the whole 10000 steps a day for weightloss. So of course I wonder how much I walk in an average day. I'm sort of scared that it will be really nothing at all. heh. Though, I must walk a few miles at work going back and forth between check-in and check out.

Today is nice. Sunny, not too hot. I figure it can't last. The spring and summer have in general be pretty awful this year. COLD. Plus there was a tornado in Madison the other night and they are still picking stuff up from it. It was a "weak" tornado... No one was hurt, and comparatively, not that much mess. It was sort of weird the way the storm split in two and went around stoughton. Lucky I guess. Chris likes to watch weather and was out across the road looking north at the sky.

blah blah blah,
I'll put more later

<< Home