Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I love days off.

I have Wednesdays off. I like it, it means I never work more than 3 days in a row without getting a rest. Well it is never really a rest since I always have stuff to do at the house. I was fairly productive today. I did laundry (yay), installed this hook thing that is a mini picket fence with hooks in the back entry way and emptied a box of kitchen things and put them away in the kitchen. I sure doesn't sound like much now... hrrm.

I mowed almost half the lawn before I ran out of gas. I wore a dustmask mowing and got some interesting looks from people that drove by. I have a really violent allergy to grass pollen. Allergies are measured on a 1-4 scale, four being the highest. I have a 4+, aren't I special . :( Anyway, with all the rain we have been having we haven't been able to mow the lawn. It has sort of been decided that it will be Chris' job to mow... But the grass was so long that it's really fun cause you can see where you have been (yeah I know I'm weird)

Chris and I went to dinner and grocery shopping when he got home from work. We also stopped and got more gas for the lawn mower. He finished the mowing when we got home. (fascinating isn''t it)

I'd also like to get that thing on the side of my bloc that lists the blogs I read regularly. Probably this weekend Chris can help me do that. Thanks for the info stuff Kevin, but I'll probably just have Chris do it... I don't really want to know how.. I just want it there. It's hard enough for me to try and use proper grammar.

Isn't it ironic that the spellchecker wants to change blog to bloc.







<< Home