Thursday, September 30, 2004

I walked home and let Shadow outside as soon as I got the door open. Later, when I walked downstairs Lady was on the window sill on the landing and I saw she was watching Shadow. As I leaned down to pet her and say hello to shadow, I saw that he was in a mexican stand-off with "the black cat". I went outside and the black cat started to run off, of course Shadow went after him. So they rolled and clawed and I ran after them yelling. Shadow was distracted by my yelling and I got him to stay still long enough so the other cat got away and I could try and calm him down. This is the first cat fight he's been in since we moved. He's got a puncture in his ear, above one eye and by his jowel, I think something on the back of his neck too. Poor baby. I am not letting him out alone again any time soon. : I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow.

Anyway.. off to bed I go.

<< Home