Thursday, October 07, 2004

famous last words

I was marveling at work about how I wasn't sore today. I spoke too soon.

So now I bring you:

Stupid things I did today.

I brought home my holds from the library without checking them out. So now I have to bring them back tomorrow and check them out.

I decided after all my work yesterday, then walking to work, working and then walking home and making dinner that I deserved a beer. I grabbed a can holder from the pantry and then a beer from the fridge. The next bit is a blur, I was just staring off and thinking, not looking at anything when I noticed my foot was wet... I was pouring the beer into the can holder... the can holder has no bottom. I had no idea what I was doing. ( you are supposed to put the can IN the holder... not pour the beer in) *sigh

I am an idiot.

I guess i'm tired? or just braindead.

Time for an ibuprofen and bed.

<< Home