Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I have nothing interesting to say...

blah. The forecast called for sun. They LIED! It was hard to get things done. Plus with Chris away I sort of sulk arounf the house all out of sorts. I don't know what I would do without that man. Frightening.

I didn't plant my bulbs. I watched 3 movies today and did a lot of knitting. the muscles in my hand are going to be so strong. That is, if there are indeed muscles in the hand. * I wonder. I put some old trim prieces in the attic. They were in the bathroom and have these 3 inch nails sticking out of them.. I had visions of the cats impaling themselves. They have been sitting in there for at least a month. Chris and I both seem to have some trouble with follow through at cleaning.. me a bit more I think... I vaccumed and moved a plant. I'm not happy about where it is...

Bill Clinton and Jake Gyllenhaal both phoned my house and left messages telling us to vote. I thought that was pretty cool. I saved them both. I really admire Clinton, and Gyllenhaal is in one of my favorite movies "Donnie Darko". If you ever get the chance. Listen to the song Mad world from the soundtrack. It was a moment... you know, freezing a moment in time, forever cementing a song in your memory. Whenever you hear it.. you remember that time. Mostly it's life moments, but I can think of 2 movies that have had songs that made me stop. The other was in Pleasantville where they use Fiona Apples cover of Across the Universe.

I think too much.

4 more years. Perhaps I should start going to church.

-night


<< Home