Saturday, October 23, 2004

I miss Canadian chocolate.

They don't have Coffeecrisp in the states. I knew there was *something* wrong with this country! They don't have smarties either. That's not exactly true, instead they have these, and call them smarties.

The lawn has been totally covered by leaves again. I imagine that Chris will mow the leaves again soon.

I added new pictures to my yahoo photo album. They are in the one named "July-October".

I really should learn how to do html. I'm dying to have a before-during- after pictures all together. ( of the house)

I just had to go break up a pseudo cat fight. Bob ( the old man) is very verbal, and he antagonizes Shadow ( my cat) so Shadow thinks he wants to play. Bob doesn't actually want to play, so he makes gof awful cat fight noises and Shadow freaks him out. Shadow of course, only does this because he wants to go outside and eat grass. Consequently he would come in and vomit up said grass and everything he ate after that. ( yuck)

I think it is supposed to be nice tomorrow and then we will probably do a lot of work ouside. Maybe even cut down tree's! Cutting down tree's is FUN!

I have a dentist appointment on monday afternoon, so I swaped shifts so I could work before the appointment. This way, after I come home from having a filling drilled out and replaced and being in major pain, I won't have to deal with the public. This is a good thing.

Well, off I go to get crafty.

-S


<< Home