Friday, November 05, 2004

drinking and blogging is fun.

my my....

Chris' birthday tomorow. He's that age... before 40... but too close for his own comfort. :D

I wouldn't trade it.

I like the new modest mouse. Even though it is so mainstrean it gets played on the radio. I'm trying to be an adult. I loved them in college, nowI get to repurchase all the music I loved when I was um.. was with my Ex. Why should I miss out. I will say one thing. Thank you Eddy ( steve's brother) for being cool and working at that kick ass record store in Vancouver. He gave us the first Modest Mouse Cd in first year university.

An odd fact. I find myself closing my eyes a lot. In a savouring sort of way, acknowledging the fact that I am an adult and time is zooming past me in a unnaturally fast way. STOP!
STOP STOP! god damn it.

It really doesn't work. I can yell all I want.

What can I say. I got a second chance. I LOVE, and all I fear now is losing the best thing ever.

To everyone: hold onto those you love. Tight. you just never know...


Sorry for being so blah. Blame the damn booze! I'll post more emotionless crap later. It's supposed to be nice this weekend. I'll talk about planting bulbs and working outside.

*thrilling.

I'm just glad Chris is home.

ttyl....

<< Home