Sunday, November 07, 2004

The best reason to clean your house...

Is when your in-laws are coming over. It really does look nice though.. for a while. Infact, we actually cleaned up after dinner (gasp) and the kitchen is still clean! It's a strange thrill for me. I'm not very tidy.

So anyway, Chris' parents arrived at about 1pm. The house was 99% clean. I could have re-vaccumed, but I didn't get a chance.

We scoped out the bathroom. Dick ( Chris' dad) is installing a pot light above our shower. We are also doing major sanding, spackling, painting, crown moulding installation, wainscoting on the lower half of the wall and possibly a new toilet. Oh, not to mention the new light fixture and new faucet we bought way back when all this renovation stuff started.

It will be great when it's all done. Good thing someone came that can actually finish a project. I don't know if we ever would have... at least anytime soon.

Ok, I'm sleepy.. Tomorrow is a busy day. I'm going to read a bit of Pam Anderson's trashy novel for a while before bed.

<< Home