Sunday, November 28, 2004

nosey parker

I should really mind my own business. but... Curiosity is in my nature.

Chris is painting the bathroom. I am not helping, I should be doing somethign else. I'm not, not yet at least.

I'm going to make ham and bean soup and do laundry. Oh, and tidy a bit cause Chris' dad is coming over tomorrow for four days to help get odds and sods done. Such as, put up wainscoting in the bathroom and the mouldings, toekicks and backsplash in the kitchen, and possibly crown moulding in the kitchen as well

I started knitting my mom an afghan. So far so good. It's squares that you stitch together at the end, you also learn a lot of knitting technique as you go.

Chris let Shadow out when we got home from shopping. Barely 5 minutes later I was picking up stuff off of the coffee table and I saw him sitting on the roof of the wood well ( covers the real water well) looking all forlorn. I went around back and let him in. He only likes outside when his people are outside with him. He's just so sweet.

Ok, enough procrastination, I should go start soup, and laundry and and and.

PS: I had a strawberry waffle today for breakfast. It was heaven.

<< Home