Sunday, January 02, 2005

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I know it's been a while. I've been busy... I swear. Not that I can really think of anything I actually did. Mom and Joe were here for 10 days over the holidays. It was nice to have them, the time went by incredibly fast.

We got a christmas tree, (our first) and I think it was really pretty. Today we will be taking it down. Along with all of the other christmas crap.

If you haven't already, baby's first picture can bee seen at Chris' blog. I don't know how to post pictures. ( don't you pay extra for that?) Today has already been productive. We put up two towel bars, towel ring and robe hook in the bathroom. I think I'll also hang some pictures and finally put away the last bits from the bathroom box. ( it's only been nine months, that's not soo bad is it?) Perhaps we'll even install the closet organizer in the computer room or the bedroom. ( don't hold your breath)

I'm still in my pj's. It's almost 1pm, but I have been doing things.. just in pj's. We had crazy freezing rain all yesterday afternoon and evening. The back patio slab was ( and may still be) an ice rink, if only I had skates.

The major up side of putting in the closet organizers is that we may finally unpack the four + boxes from the old computer room. It really is a jumbled mess. The closets are small, so I have the one in the bedroom, and chris' stuff is in here. ( along with 4 boxes) Along with 3 computer desks, a chest of drawers and this wire basket drawer thing. I have a vision... of over head cupboards, a new desk for me involving two 2-drawer file cabinets and a door for a table top. Id really prefer all built in cabinets but I really don't think that's in the budget. I really don't know if this is the best room for the office... or if we should switch with the guest room. But it is was bigger, and has carpet. Both of which are good for a babies room.. I think. Especially when/if there is more than one, and then 2 would share the large guest room turned baby room. Anyway.. we shall see.

I have been enjoying me 3 days off. I go back to work tomorrow night, and it all begins again. Next dr's appointment is at the end of january some time. Plus I have to start gathering stuff for our imigration interview in February. Proof that we are actually a couple etc... The ultrasound picture should help... ( heh)

~till next time. Perhaps not such a long wait.


<< Home