Thursday, January 27, 2005

home alone

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No really, it's not that bad. Plus, he didn't forget me, I had to work, and I don't think they usually allow spouses on these mini business trips.

I know I am so slack about updating this, but I simply don't usually have much to say.

So here are some updates:

  • Chris' cholesterol is HIGH. So he'll have to cut back on.. something, beer and smokes I'm guessing.
  • My ebay maternity clothes arrived Tuesday. Man, am I ever going to be some stylin' *hot* momma.
  • I am both shocked and amazed ( and a little embarrassed) that someone other than people I already know read the blog. Weird!
  • I have a Dr's appointment on Monday. I'm sure I'll post updates specific to that after the fact.
So... I don't know if I have mentioned that being pregnant kills more braincells than anything I may have done in school. Shawna keeps telling me that she already told me things that I have absolutely no recolection of. It frightens me a fair bit. Like being told about the dumb stuff you did at a party when you might have had a bit too much to drink. Except this time you haven't had anything to drink!

Ahhhhh.
I had a healthy choice frozen dinner for.. dinner. It was not very good. I should have just cooked something, but I get too hungry. That's when I usually end up making ramen noodles, which are oh-so-nutricious.

One of the many times I got up to pee last night I remembered a dream I must have just had. I wish I could remember what exactly happened. All I remember is that Kevin was in it and we had been doing something really weird and I was all stoked on being able to tell him about it today. No such luck. Ugh! I keep trying and still no glimmers of memory. Of course, why would I expect any different of this brain right now.

Whenever Chris goes on these trips for work, he always comes back with some new item of clothing with the work logo on it, as well and some sort of prize/or money. So far I believe the talley is: Portable dvd player, new windbreaker with corporate insignia. I haven't really spoken to him today, so who know's what riches he may have accumulated today. I shall be anxiously awaiting my hotel shampoo and lotion, my usual business trip gift. There was that one time he brought me a mini bottle of tabasco....

I'm feeling impatient. I don't really feel sick anymore, but i'm not showing at all yet either. ( not that it stopped me from wearing a maternity shirt to work today.) In a way im sort of freaked out that the baby died, and that's why I'm not really noticing anything. We'll see on monday I guess. As of tomorrow I am 16 weeks along.

Well, I'm gapping out about anything else to mention. I guess that's a good reason to stop.

*stops.

<< Home