Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's snowing!

My staff meeting for 7:30this morning was canceled ( as of last night) so I didn't have to get up really early. So I have a whole day home to get things done. Will I actually get anythign done? That remains to be seen.

After yesterdays mini snowfall while I was at work I was all psyched to have MORE! I got my wish, .. and I don't have to leave the house! PLus Chris is working from home for the next 2 days so I don't have to worry about him driving in this mess. He's a great driver.. it's everyone else I worry about. I don't understand why people think they can drive the same in the snow as they can during a regular dry day.

I have had a load of laundry sitting in the washer wet for a week. Today I plan to dry it ( after a possible rewashing) and do many other loads, as well as drying them ( novel concept) and *folding. I also really need to clean my room. Since its only my clothes all over the chair the box and the floor, I can't blame anyone but myself for the mess.
I could also:
  • build a snowman. ( this idea only seems like a good idea. In reality it's windy and cold outside. best enjoyed from the warm side of the window.
  • knit. I'm on square #3 of my mothers gift apfghan. Slated to be finished possibly in the year 2008. (or sooner, but I don't want to get anyones hopes up.)
  • try not to annoy husband who is working from home for the next two days. ( It's hard, I love that he's home. I have to pretend he's not here.)
  • install the closet organizer in the master bedroom. BY MYSELF. Hrrm, I really don't think this is going to happen.

I could go on to list all the things that need to be done around the house but.. why bother getting bogged down by all that mess.

*ok. I am now off to take on the day.


<< Home