Sunday, January 16, 2005

Getting organized!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


It really is that good. To me anyway. So last night i mentioned to Chris that I would really like to get the closet organizers in. He agreed, said he wanted to go through the computer room boxes as well. Plus, freecycle misc computer stuff that we will never use, like an old 3d video card. We'll see what else there will be. Then we can see if he really need the dresser in here that I want to repurpose as a baby dresser/ changing table. We shall see. I made ( as kev says) "a fine" breakfast for lunch. Potatoes, ham, onions and egg all fried together in a pan. It was delisious, and just the kind of stick-to-your-ribs food that we needed to get going on our closet project.

Well, it seems as though one of the shelves is slightly too long. So we need to trim it down... I guess the hacksaw blade isn't soo sharp right now, so I think we may need to head to town. * hrrrm

I am still hopeful of all we can accomplish today. Even seeing just Chris' closet get finished will be awesome.

*updates later in the day... maybe

<< Home