Monday, February 14, 2005

brief...

Well, there's this

I am going to die at 83. When are you? Click here to find out!


Which I stole from MadameD.
Not such a bad age, I don't know if I want Chris to try that quiz. Hrrrrm.

Happy Valentines Day.

Well, we had the immigration interview this week. I guess it went well, of course I continue to second guess myself and wonder. Then I think, there's no way they could kick me out.. I'm married.. Right.. I'm having a baby. Arrgh. It is just not a possibility, so I am just not going to think about it.. till I get something in the mail that says otherwise.

I got a message on Friday from my boss about scheduling an interview for the children's desk job I applied for before. Just when I thought I had nothing coming up to fret about! I should know better. Life is a series of things to fret about, and brief times of peace. The one bright spot in all this is that I already have a job at the library, and so it isn't a huge awful thing if I don't get this job. Wait and see once again.

Chris' parents are going to Mexico for a week starting march 1st. I have a dr's appointment March 1st. I wonder which of us is getting a raw deal. Not that I'm allowed to leave the country anyway while I have a case pending, but I can dream. I know it will probably be a long time before Chris and I get any kind of vacation together. Or a honeymoon. Opps, bit late for that now I guess.

*till later.


<< Home