Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday, Monday.

I wish it was Sunday still. I feel as though I wasted my weekend by being lazy. Plus I got pissy with Chris when I didn't decide on something to make for dinner Saturday night and I wanted him to decide after he had worked all day. Irrational, YES! But I felt like it was his duty to feed me. We ended up getting dipping strips Pizza. Which we ate while watching The Village.

I bought more stuff on ebay this weekend: 2 pairs of Carpri pants, some new running shoes and a cardigan. I freecycled my old coffeetable today to a nice lady named Kathy. If you don't know what freecycle is, go here to read more about it. It is really cool! Basically, it is a fee stuff message board. keeps things out of landfills and the like.

Yesterday we had such high hopes of getting things done. Instead, we went out for breakfast at 2pm at The Sunrise and then on to Wal-Mart. While at walmart we bought much needed rechargeable batteries for the digital camera, new socks for me, new cordless phones and a shiny new HUGE widescreen TV. Well, it's 27" but, we had a 19" one before, so this one really is BIG.

I had though that Chris would actually have his day off OFF, but no, he had to go in to work today. :( I had visions of window shopping for baby items, maybe tomorrow. So today I am doing laundry (surprise) and attempting to tidy the house which is still a disaster from "new furniture. There are still large cardboard boxes in the dining room, and crap all over the dining room table. I have made some headway, but not enough. I have to mail my phone back to the phone guy tomorrow and then wait for him to send one back, homefully it will actually work this time. ( what a novel concept)

I made a short list of boys and girls names that Chris and I like . Now we just have to see which one we put away after the ultrasound. Doctors appointment tomorrow at 1:40pm tomorrow. Maybe I will even get to do the U/s that afternoon! I can't wait. :D


<< Home