Monday, February 21, 2005

I should be...

I should be doing a lot of things.

But... Instead I am writing this... ( hilarity ensues)

Really though, I have a job interview wednesday at 5pm that I should be preparing for. It just doesn't seem that urgent yet. After all, I am off all day wednesday. Right!

Laundry.... but I still have some clean underwear.... *right!

I did move the old coffee table out of the living room, sort piles of magazines, vaccum living room rug, unload and load dishwasher and make oven fries which are almost ready for me to eat. There's something very conforting about baked potato slices soaked in vinegar and salt that makes not getting things done just fine.

There was absolutely no mail today. I'm more than a little traumatized. Two whole days without mail. :|

~later

<< Home