Thursday, October 06, 2005

Virus.

We all have a cold. It is on its way out though. YAY. Just in time for Grandma & Grandpa to come visit. Yesterday Chris loaded us up with vitamin C lozenges and various throat drops. The baby gets nothing! It really seems unfair that the smallest of us must endure the most. They don't make mini Halls cough drops for babies. Also.. since I breastfeed, I can't take any decongestant type medicines since they dry up bodily secretions... which breastmilk is. Ew... That makes it sound ultra disgusting. Really though.. the biggest benefit of breastfeeding, besides the baby snuggle time, is that it's FREE. I've never had to buy formula and I've looked at it on the shelf and OH MY GOD is that stuff expensive.

Hey.. went off on a bit of a tangent there... But.. I am a mother now and I will talk about my boobs, pee and poo way more than I ever have in my entire life.

The baby is napping. I have a snack prepped for work this afternoon and something to eat quickly before I head off to work. Iris is already changed for daycare ( multi pink striped sleeper) so after I feed her I just change her, put her in the car seat and GO! Hopefully I'll be able to find decent parking.

Friday is picture day at daycare. It's just like when I was at school... they take pictures and then you can take or leave as much as you want and then pay for that package. kind of cool.. she is nearly 3 months old.. so it's a good way to remember it.

Look! It's Iris and her Momma! Her Daddy says she looks more and more like her Momma... hehehehe.

Ok.. no more third person talk.

BYE!

<< Home