Wednesday, September 07, 2005

baby's mad skillz

Iris is growing so fast and subsequently learning lots of new things. Her lastest accomplishment is "Drooling" and with that came "blowing bubbles" with said drool. I'm so proud. We finally have a use for all those bibs now! She is also heavy enough now that when she moves the bouncy seat actually bounces. We also had to take out the small head positioner from her carseat because he head is getting so big.

I got back to work in 2.5 weeks. I'm sort of looking forward to it. The break from the baby and actually seeing people since I don't leave the house much at all now. Not even out to the yard. My gardens are in shambles. The weeds... oh the weeds. It's enough to make me cry. I won't be planting any new bulbs this year. I'll be lucky if I can rake out the ones that became overgrown this spring and summer. It was also very hard to garden 8 months pregnant, but I sure did try.

Iris has very long eyelashes and really large hands. I am proud to say that I have not drawn blood trimming her nails ever! I'm also relieved to share that she *is* growing back hair where the hair fell out. It is a slow process, but soon she'll look less like an old man and more like a little girl. I think her eyes will stay blue, they really seem to be getting lighter. I don't think herhair will be red, seems to be coming back blonde but it is only like a millimetre long right now.

I quit paying back my student loans in Canada. The have begun calling me. Twice anyway where the phone actually said the banks name and they left one message. I really want to call them and say I don't make enough money right now, possibly after I have been back at work for a month or so. The account is in Canada and in my maiden name. It will mess up my Canadian credit, but that doesn't mean anything here. So I don't feel as bad about it. Plus! Shouldn't education be free? It's not like the fine arts degree has really gotten me much.Except creative problem solving skills and a $25,000 CDN debt.

Oh well.

It's about that time again...The toothless monster is getting restless.

<< Home