Saturday, July 02, 2005

Vroooooooooooooom vroom!

I'm I wasn't so darn tired I would totally be doing a happy dance. Instead I just have a permanent smile. We bought me a car today! Well, technically Chris' parents bought me a car since they financed it. BUT! I have a car now! I just can't drive it all weekend because I need plates. So, the new car is not really a car.. but I can't stop calling it that. It is a 1993 Toyota 4-Runner SR5 V6 3.0 l 4x4! I had no idea I would ever own a 4x4. Chris keeps making these comments about how scary I'll be to people in my off roading truck. ( ha. ha.)

We went out for dinner last night to the Mexican place. I had a virgin strawberry Margarita ( read slush) and garlic shrimp. Wow, I think it was the best thing I have ever eaten there. I didn't even care that I dripped maraschino cherry juice on my shirt. I have never spilled so much as I do now that I am pregnant.

Today, besides buying me a new (old) car, we dropped some books etc off at St. Vinnies and then went in to shop. We bought a bunch of baby clothes and I got a pucci print maternity top. I sort of question the wisdom of wearing a pucci print while being so pregnant... but Chris liked it.. so it made me feel better about it.

I am pretty sure I had a contraction last night. Just one though... it made me stop walking and sort of double over. But I suppose I won't know for sure till I start having a bunch of them together.

Must go snack now...

Bye

<< Home