Thursday, June 16, 2005

The baby has hiccups.

It has been happening quite a bit lately, a few times a week. It's this really regular jumping... not like any of the other baby movements.

I feel all weird... Chris' parent have been traveling a lot this year and I can't even remember the last time we saw them. Even the time they had mentioned us getting together.. they have plans now. I am really starting to fee like they don't want to see us. You'd think that they would want to see their only living son a bit more often... I'm sure I'm being completely irrational. I think we see my mother... who lives 3000 miles away more than we see them.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I'll actually get to see my doctor this time... Last time she was late getting to the clinic after surgery. So I saw the other dr at the office. She was nice.. but you get used to one person, their style etc.. and they know your history.

I wore new shoes to work today... I had a blister after the walk to town. I brought lunch because I had an hour long harassment training before my shift at work. I then had half an hour in between to eat lunch. However, I forgot to bring something extra for my break. I was starving. I ate some stuff.. but it didn't fill me up. So by the time Chris picked me up at 6 I had awful acid reflux and I was way too hungry to think about what I wanted to eat. So, of course I got whiney and cranky and didn't know what I wanted for dinner.. but I needed to eat right then. Chris made me cheese and crackers. He saved me. Tided me over till our especially healthy dinner of chicken taquitos.

Chris has suddenly become intent on getting a broadband phone and getting rid of the regular land line. I don't want to. He had a broadband phone before I moved here to talk to me.. it didn't work very well. Plus, the sound quality was awful. I'm really skeptical. He's looking up reviews. I would just rather have an actual land line... I don't know why I am so vehement about it... I assume hormones. It's not like it's really all that big a deal.

We have Saturday and Sunday off together this weekend. I had thought that we would be going to Evanston to see the in-laws.. but now I have no idea. I was sort of looking forward to a change of scenery. We never had our little get-away for our anniversary. *surprise, surprise. We aren't going to do anything for a really long time I'm sure. ( wow... and I ever grouchy) I feel like making faces at stuff. Just generally annoyed. Restless. Crabby. Feeling the need to swear.

I want a back rub. For more than 30 seconds.

Tense, grouchy, pregnant rants. Watch out.

In other news... I took the pack n play out of the box this morning to look at it. It's nice.

Blah.

I don't even feel like window shopping on ebay... We are going to have no money so soon. Tuning up the car and if the stupid surveyor ever comes ( he said a couple of weeks... it's been at least a month and a half.. if not 2. ) Watch him come when we can't afford to have the stupid lot surveyed. Figures.

I'm off before I really get even more annoyed. Ice cream didn't help tonight.

<< Home