Monday, June 20, 2005

Sleep: how do I love thee, let me count the ways.

I am lucky to say that no matter how bad a day I have, after a good nights sleep I am 100% better the next day. I also am usually able to get to sleep fairly well. ( usually). I had not had enough to eat or sleep that day.. and everything was wrong, the worst part is that I knew I was crazed but couldn't stop the alternating anger and crying. Poor Chris, what a time to quit smoking. hehhehehehehehehe. Really though, I don't think he has it to bad with me, and he takes it pretty well.

We did infact go to see Chris' parent in Evanston on Sunday. The 2.5 hours each way goes by pretty fast and I wasn't very uncomfortable at all. Although, I was pretty stiff on the drive home from teh heat and walking around. We walked around the Custer Street Fair. Tonnes of tents selling stuff, many with the overpowering incense and silver rings. Many with overpriced crafts. We didn't buy anything. My mother-inlaw got some earrings and some really inexpensive tablecloths, napkins and placemats. We looked but didn't see anything we really liked.. despite the great price. We did pass an actual store that was open during the fair. It was an amish furniture store and was going out of business so everythign was on sale. There was this bench out front that matched the high chair and rocker that friends of ours have as well and a highchair in a style I didn't like as well, so we went inside to have a look. They had the mission style highchair that I really liked and we bought it. Or rather, Chris' mom bought it for us. It's really nice. I'm sure Chris will post pics eventually... since I don't know how.. and I'm not overly interested in learning how. ( heh) It's an oak highchair in a mission style, very sturdy and complete with pinching hazards.. but that will just make the baby learn faster what "arms up" means when we start on solids.

The baby is currently head down but it isn't engaged yet. So.. no chance yet of haveing the baby really early.. but I really only want to have it about a week early.. on my mom's birthday.

We shall see.

I really should go eat something before I get all crazy again... :D

<< Home