Monday, May 29, 2006

You give me fever.

Ok.. maybe not. You give it to Iris. Iris, who has had a fever for the past two days. This is the first time she has been sick.. really then I guess.. I felt really awful when she had horrible colds and couldn't breathe.. but this fever thing is freaky. Her head and chest, and her little feet are so HOT. I feer her growing brain is going to boil in its own fluid. * ugh. We have take two cool baths together today. It was the first time she has worn her cute litle baby bikini that Grandma bought her in Canada.

It really is a horrible helpless sort of feeling. Of course, I read too many things and begin to worry more, pushing aside my calm reaction and plans of just more tylenol or motrin. That stuff really does help though. She has come down from 102.9 to 99. That's certainly progress. Or, maybe it was the bath.

It's really been a rough week baby wise... Iris got her two top front teeth this week, so she had been getting tylenol for that early in the week anyway. She is a practiced crawler and also has a slight clod.. runny nose or something for the past week as well. Yesterday things were agrivated I'm sure with almost five hours in the car and the heat.

I'm training the new circ clerk this week, so That will keep me busy.

<< Home