Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spring tease.

Since my last post we have had weather in the 60's, a sever snowstorm alert that fizzled and C.O.L.D wind and wispy snow since it was too-freaking-cold to really snow. All through this my crocus' bloom and my daffodils and tulips are poking through the inadvertant leaf mulch that the trees left last fall.



Can I also say that dusk is my absolute favorite time to take pictures. The light is amazing. More so to the naked eye than the pictures. For example, the moss of my shed was seriously glowing, but I don't think I quite caught it.



We are leaving here on Thursday after I am done work and driving to Chicago. Friday morning we are flying to Seattle and driving up to Vancouver. One night in Vancouver, then on to my parents in the Okanagan for a week. A week filled with showing off the baby to family and maybe a little sightseeing. I haven't been home in four years. I'm sure it will be weird. I am a little apprehensive, but I'm sure it will be fine. I am a little tense about the trip its self, but excited about being home. I am really looking forward to seeing my friend Sharilyn who is still my best friend despite the ditance and how awful I am at keepig in touch. I also have plans to go to Edgewood, my favorite place in the whole wide world. If there is any question of it, going there will really help revive my soul. I hope to go see my college advisor, my old bosses from the mall store I worked at and go have a bellini at Milestones. ( looked for a picture of a bellini, but couldnt find one.. they are AWESOME)

On Friday we have to take a cab to the airport. We have to install the carseat in the cab and then drive there... Sounds like fun huh! This baby thing has so much stuff.




Well, must go pack. We'll be back on April 2nd. Not sure if I'll post while I'm there... The week I'm back I'll be really busy at work, I'll be interviewing people for my old job that week as well.

*fingers crossed that the trip with Iris is smooth.

<< Home