Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not a lot.

Well, aside from the fact that I HAVE ANOTHER COLD ( before I was even over the old one), not a lot is new. The baby also has another cold. It doesn't seem to be as bad as the one we had 2 weeks ago.

We are still waiting to hear back from Duluth Trading Co. about the job Chris interviewed for. We should know by the end of the week. So far, no call or kiss-off letter has been recieved. No news is good news. Here's the bad news, I know.. you didn't know there was bad news too, Surprise! Chris' car won't start. He called me at work yesterday morning and told me that he wasn't taking Iris to daycare because his car would not start. Good thing I did our taxes on Friday... We should have money to fix it by the 10th. Oh, and wow... kids are sure a nice tax deduction! Thanks Iris.

I think I am going to write a letter to Oprah about Chris and I's "love story". It is one of the show's they are working on and.. wouldn't it be cool! He, he. I am quite fond of her show, even though it usually makes me cry.

Iris is sitting up really well on her own now and she is also babbling all the time. It's so funny. We talk back to her as though we know what she is saying. She looks so serious about it most of the time, she must be saying very important things.

Well, I am off to draft my Oprah letter. I'l try not to be such a stranger...

<< Home