Friday, January 06, 2006

Look at this big girl!


My daughter can sit up! Well, we have to place her in a sitting position and she has a tendancy to either make face plants or flop backwards. Part of the time she uses her arms and can hold herself up. It's pretty cool. She's a total wonder! (as Kevin would say)

Today we had plans to go grocery shopping which never ended up happening because during the first time after a feeding Chris and I were really hungry and the second time I was so tired I had to scoop the baby up and take her for a nap along with me in the big bed. So we didn't introduce a new food like we had previously planned.


We were asleep before Chris came back upstairs after scheduling a second interview at Duluth Trading Company. It was maybe ten minutes. She sleeps so well in our bed, if we were co-sleeping she would have been sleeping for 12 hours a night. I swear! We took a two hour nap like it was nothing. Nothing like a little baby breathing to lull one to sleep. Sort of like there's nothing like a baby's laugh to make you smile. I really don't think I have heard anythign more wonderful.

I have not painted any stairs yet. I have removed staples, sanded andwiped everythign down to get rid of all the dust. Although, with three cats, the dust bunnies seem to multiply rather quickly. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get the painting done.



I had more to write, but I can't remember right now. *figures
Here is Iris with a piece of pink yarn tied around her head. This was much to the chagrin of her father who is vehemently opposed to headbands of any sort when a head does not have any hair to hold back.

<< Home