Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I used to have a sleeping baby.

I don't know what is up with her lately. Daylight savings time, the new nightlight, four month growth spurt? Shadow also continues to meow in the hall, in her room in an attempt to get he to play... or something. I don't think he goes in her crib.. but when she wakes up for no reason I wonder. I don't know but she wakes up more, eats more and cranks more than she has since she was like 2 months old. The latest is that she wakes up about a hour after we put her down and screams, somehow Chris gets her back to sleep. I get her even more riled up.. I think because I smell like dinner. In fact, Chris told me to "go" tonight when I peeked in on him working his baby magic.

I just bought a Bumbo for Iris on Ebay. I think she will LOVE it. if not, it seems to have a booming resale value, so I can get my money back.

Chris' birthday was nice. He was surprised at the deluxe Matt Good CD/DVD set I got for him, (pre job loss). We made a pot roast in the crock pot for him and it was really good.

I STILL have not planted my flower bulbs.

Iris played super model on Saturday when we took her for her first ever professional portraits. She was amazingly good. All full of smiles and she had two different outfits. Some in a pink outfit and some as an angel. Tomorrow we go to see the proofs. We get a free 8x10 and I am not sure how much other pictures are. We shall see, perhaps the grandparents will want to get some.

There are severe thunderstorm watches on tonight. Weird.

I have been up since 5:30 this morning.

*leaving you with Iris and her Daddy on Daddy's birthday.





<< Home