Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Fall

I think that fall, aka autumn, is my favorite season. It is still sunny, and I can wear pants and sweaters, but don't need a coat. Also.. if I had any spare time I could do yard work without sweating buckets.


We had a nice short visit with Chris' parent this weekend. They brought up a casserole, flowers for me and a bag of baby clothes from The Junior League shop by them. Then they left the next morning. Chris, Iris ad I went to Taco Johns for lunch and then to the store for a much needed grocery shop. Later that afternoon we all went on a walk down the old road on Schmidt's property. It was around 4 and sunny and really just a beautiful day. We brought the camera!



Iris gets excited at all the colors and movement
and just everything new about "the outside". All the excitement tends to make her spit up... a lot.
She's lucky I have turned into a "mother" and miraculously stuff like that doesn't in turn make me sick as well. My tolerance is getting better, even feeding the cats wet food while Chris is away didn't make me dry heave. Granted.. I still tie a tea towel around my face/ nose like an old time bandit... but whatever gets it done right.


Happy three months Iris. I think I will keep you around.

<< Home