Sunday, November 27, 2005

I forgot pictures!

Well, I didn't forget exactly. I just had to go to work. Pesky work, gets in the way of so many things.

Here is Iris and Grandma Fran on Thanksgiving. You can tell those two are related!


Iris the budding super-stars pictures in the front window of the local photographer.


Iris wearing daddy on her back. Wow, that girl is strong!


And... Lastly. It's our angel. She really is precious isn't she!

Work went alright after a rough start. B. told me that twice she had convinced some patron to not fill out a complaint form on me. I was totally shocked. Sweet innocent me... Anyway, long story short I got kind of upset, not really about that, but about somethign else she said afterward about another patron we had an issue with earlier in the month. But I talked to her about it before she left and she convinced me that we were good and she said... I'll do you one better.. and proceeded to tell me that she wanted me to be the new boss! The current supervisor is retiring in the new year and I have decided it would be prudent of me to apply for her job. So, that was a HUGE ego boost and after a rough patch made the rest of my day go really well. I was cheery! Working that FISH Philosophy! hehe.

Anyway, the end of the work day was topped off by W. bringing in this great sweater that she knit for Iris. It's varigated pink, turquoise and yellow with transparent pink buttons. Really pretty. Iris getting gifts is really as good as me getting anything for myself. Good thing too, since we won't be doing much for Christmas this year.

Well, I should go balance my checkbook! Wish me luck.

~S

<< Home