Thursday, February 16, 2006

WTF!???!!!

February 16th: Thunder Snowstorm. Thunder... Snow... Thundersnow. Does not compute! Is it just me or do these words not go together... I thought they were a mutually exclusive thing. Not anymore! The midwest is special! *Special!

I have my interview at 11am today. I have to iron... I have to think about why they should pick me.. and sound semi-convincing. At least I'll look stylin'.

For Valentines Day Chris and I had a giant dinner salad topped with slices of the beef tenderloin we grilled.

****news flash****

A thud was heard. That didn't sound like a toy... OH Crap. ( run three feet to sofa) Find Iris on the floor, see baby scream. I am now a certifiable bad parent! I'm so surprised it took this long. She's fine though... a hug and a little bouncing and now we know she can not be left alone on the sofa... or anywhere else I guess.

So anyway... back to Valentines Day. Chris gave me this cool diamond circle necklace with a little heart attached to the inner side of it. I looked for a picture of it, but I couldn't find it at the stores site. I guess it was just in the flyer.

Well, off I go to get set for my interview! Wish me luck!

<< Home