Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whoa...

Was it really that long since my last post? I swear.. I am in a freaking time warp.

It's the first day of June tomorrow... Crazy crazy. See the post below I just put online, but I jus tnow uploaded it because I meant to write more. Funny how that never happened.

Iris has been so sick.. Today she has this weird rash on her face and I went to daycare to drop of a check for this week and I wfound out that a child there had hand/foort/mouth disease and hrrrmmm.. I wonder if Iris has it too... If that is what is the matter with her lately... She is so not her usual cute self. Very cranky.. and wakes up too early at night. Too early is defined by before mom and Dad have been asleep for three hours. I think three hours is the minimum sleep length for me to not be really unhappy about being woken up.

We have already been up to her room tonight to feed and drug her. (tylenol and gass drops, shaken, not stirred.) Last night we didn't have to do this before we went to bed, but she was up from 1:30 till 3am crying till Chris gave her a watery formula bottle.( I had already nursed her) Even then she was still up at 5:30 and did not go back to sleep.

It really doesn't get any easier. You get used to it one way and at that precise moment she reinvents the game and makes something new and hard for us to deal with.



She sure is cute though.

<< Home