Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'll say "what happened?".

I said it today a lot... Where did the summer go? I can't believe it's September. I don't know where it went. I sure had a great time even though it went quickly. Our trip to BC was great, but hard to come home. Different from last time where I was more homesick for Wisconsin.

So now I give you the Summer in Review...

Iris turned two in July. It was a lovely day and she had some little friends over and some of my friends and I made a cake ( and decorated it) and we had snacks and it was a nice afternoon.

We went to BC for 10 day at the beginning of August. There was camping in Edgewood and hanging out at my Mom's house and at the beach. The weather was great, except for the day we left, when it rained, as if to make it easier for us to leave.

I didn't get the WLA WELead award that I was hoping for so my attention turned to Graduate school. I couldn't get Chris to agree right away... so finally, when we got back he said I could go. Nine hundred dollars later I am a UW - Madison special Student taking one class. This one class, providing I do well in it will hopefully be my ticket to actually being able to get into Grad school since my undergrad marks are less than stellar. I don't think those grades are a reflaction of my actual potential... heh... so I'm sort of terrified that I am actually just stupid and it wasn't just the personal problems of the time. We shall see! I will have to organize my time a little better.

This will probably mean I'll write less.. or not.. I may procrastinate writing papers and blog about not writing papers...


I'm excited. I am terrified. It's the start of something so new, so different. I'm sure it will be fine, but untill I have the first class... I'll worry about it.

Even though I haven't been posting, I have been reading everyones blogs and hunting for people on facebook. :0)

Lots of pics on Flickr, check them out. Get an account and you can comment there also.

Till we meet again.

<< Home