Friday, March 23, 2007

Iris of my eye.

Iris is 20 months old. When she sees the glass manequin heads in the dining room she bellows.. Daddy! When she sees a picture of basket ball platers she says excitedly... Daddy, Daddy! Bald=Daddy. The connections she makes are really the coolest.
The pink cover for the hole in the wall in our bed room ( for an old coal stove probably) is the moon and the ceiling is the SKY, SKY!

Yesterday Iris and I sang twinkle twinkle little star all the way through together. (ok.. she didn't say everyword, at least, not the right word. But she was singing the whole way through and we started out the start of each line the right way.) I was so happy all the way through that I could barely keep singing. My eyes got all watery.

The cuteness... It's overwhelming.

<< Home