Monday, May 28, 2007

I have a great excuse.

My computer died. It had been freezing up with more and more frequency and then it was having trouble actually booting. It would misfire or something.. The fan was on and.. eventually I could get it on after about two tries. The last time it booted up there were red bars here and there. It was very apocalyptic. It never booted again.

*sniff.

I wasn't in a huge hurry.. and I used Chris' laptop to check my email and that's about it.

I am remaining optimistic that I can retrieve some files, mostly pictures off of my old hard drive, but I may not... I'm sure I will live.

We put the dock in and it looks nice and I'm sure we'll fix the wobble on the second section soon enough.

I got a new computer yesterday. Huge deal and it came with a flat panel monitor, so my desk is no longer completely covered by a HUGE old style monitor.

I took a bunch of pictures today, so I should have a bunch of new stuff on the Flickr soon.

<< Home